[sdiy] I2C on STM32F0 parts

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Tue Nov 29 00:57:44 CET 2016

do you have both the clock for the peripheral and the I/O port in
question enabled ?

Did you give the I2C peripheral a clock *before* giving it commands for
configuration? The order is important, IIRC.

did you setup the correct alternate function / remap for the peripheral
and pin?

You could look on the ST site for the nucleo and discovery boards for
that MCU,
then under tab "design resources" or similar, look for app notes, examples,
or in the unzipped folder for the peripheral library,  somewhere in a
subfolder, are examples on how to initialize most of the peripherals, I
think. Those that I had found when I was fiddling with this stuff were
sufficient, but perhaps it was for a newer MCU, I do remember this being
a lot worse many years back (not that it's rosy now).

sry for breaked english i very tired ;)