[sdiy] I2C on STM32F0 parts

Chris McDowell declareupdate at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:36:04 CET 2016

Howdy list,

Does anyone here have any examples or pointers for how to initialize and use the I2C peripheral on STM32F0 micros using the Standard Peripheral Library? I love the ST chips, and they -almost- always just work wonderfully, but I2C is really stumping me. I've spent a few days at work scoping data to no avail. I understand how it is supposed to work, but am missing something somewhere either in configuration, or in when to wait for which flags, etc. The examples included with the std periph lib aren't doing me much good (is this really how most folks get to know these libraries?) so any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Chris