[sdiy] Preventing Radio Ham Interference

Tony K weplar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:24:16 CET 2016

Funny this should come up now, I am reading my university textbook on analog filter design and the example I am studying is a ham operating at 30 mhz ( impossible as it's out of band) causing interference to tv channel 2 , the design calls for 20 db 4 pole high-pass filter. But that's for radio or tv reception.

Speaking of interference, I will shut up now;)

TK