[sdiy] Linear current source - temperature compensation?

Justin Owen juzowen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 20:17:17 CET 2016

I went with the adapted Electronotes design because I'm using the full, temperature compensated exponential version on another project - it seemed like a good idea to stick with one circuit that I knew worked.

The linear version I'm using is driving a VCA - so it's not pitch critical and I'm not seeing any temperature effects under normal use (unless e.g. I hold the circuit under a heater or some such...)

...but I was still curious if there was the possibility of temperature compensation on the linear parts.

Thanks,

/ J