[sdiy] Soundcraft now owned by Samsung

Neil Johnson neil.johnson71 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:30:30 CET 2016

Peter,

> And also AKG, a 70 year old Austrian company that I am sure every Musician knows well... :-(

Yes, the list of companies under the Harman name is quite long:

  AKG Acoustics - microphone/headphones
  AMX - video switching and control devices
  B&O Automotive
  BSS Audio - signal processing
  Crown International - pro amplifiers
  dbx Professional Products - signal processors
  DigiTech - guitar products
  harman/kardon - home/car audio
  Infinity - home/car speakers
  JBL - home/car speakers & amplifiers, professional speakers
  Lexicon - digital processing
  Mark Levinson Audio Systems - home/car audio
  Martin Professional - stage and architectural lighting and effects fixtures
  Revel - home speakers
  Soundcraft - mixing consoles
  Studer - mixing consoles

As well as various other little bits and pieces.

Neil
--
http://www.njohnson.co.uk