[sdiy] Linear current source - temperature compensation?

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Sat Nov 12 19:47:52 CET 2016

The transistors are for the linear-to-expo conversion. If you just want
linear response then the whole section is superfluous and you can just
use a simple linear current source.

I've always favored the heater method over the tempcos. They have been
very stable over the years. National Semi app note AN-299 covers it, if
you can find it. Thanks, TI.

--tr