[sdiy] Anyone try the Cool Audio chips?

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 05:01:45 CET 2016

Cool Audio V2164 is a staple of many designs and manufacturers.  I have
some of their other cloney chips, but haven't actually gotten around to
trying to apply them (e.g. the BBDs, the companders).  The BBDs are
definitely low-voltage versions though, the data sheet for the V3205 says
5V operation.....  So you lose headroom....