[sdiy] ADMIN MESSAGE: archives 2000-2005 (mostly) restored

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Nov 4 18:16:18 CET 2016

I randomly checked Batz's message from that firstday page, and he says:

"I take it we can talk about digital issues here as well. I stoped
building analogue stuff years ago. <---Obvious flame bait."

That's funny, after all those years most of the talk here is about
digital stuff, and flames go out only when someons brigs up analog topic :)

Roman