[sdiy] ADMIN MESSAGE: THE FUTURE HAS ARRIVED, SO: GOODBYE, AND HELLO!

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Wed Nov 2 18:39:51 CET 2016

Sorry I missed some of these posts about early posts missing in Synth
DIY archives.. ???
Are there any of them lost since the new server in the last days ?
I loved being able to look at some 'old' posts for important info
and mostly to not re-ask any questions that have already been asked
in the DIY past..
JP

On Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 02:19:01PM +0100, Roman Sowa wrote:

> FWIW, I have years 2006-2007 in my personal collection, I don't recall
> deleting anything in those folders. 2006: 10608 messages 2007: 6255
> messages

I have messages going back to Fri Jul 20 01:34:36 2001, probably mostly
complete. 50k messages from 2001 to 2005 or so in mbox format. I'm sure
few are missing but normally I only removed "Test" type emails.

Its another 70k messages ( sofar ) 2005 to present.