[sdiy] Oscilloscope on a Budget 200

Rob roomberg at ptd.net
Tue May 31 15:57:41 CEST 2016

$200 is a little bit too much to spend on a tool.... for a lot of people.

I definitely could not afford a $200 analog scope 20 years ago when I
had 3 teenagers to feed.
But I did find a 20mhz scope in a flea market that works great and it
only cost me $20.

I bought the cheap digital scope  for KILOhertz  audio frequency circuits.
Its just a really good match for cash strapped newbies playing with
electronics who are not
straying into radio frequencies.

I wish I had one of these 50 years ago.
I would have learned a lot more about electronics.