[sdiy] Oscilloscope on a Budget

Mattias Rickardsson mr at analogue.org
Tue May 31 15:04:36 CEST 2016

When it comes to oscilloscopes I have only two recommendations:

Spend 200 bucks on an old analog scope and sell it if you don't like it,
or
spend 200 bucks on a new digital scope and throw it if you don't like it.

I know which alternative I'd prefer, and it's not just because I like
old analog scopes. ;-)

PS: Here's my CV: https://goo.gl/photos/TFh1LVewFRxWPfUFA

/mr