[sdiy] Vintage IC "514" ?

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Tue May 31 12:39:38 CEST 2016

Hallo Michael!

This could be a TL514 from TI:

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/dl/Scans-067/DSA2IH00212132.pdf

also from other suppliers:
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/dlmain/Databooks-2/Book262-1382.pdf

Ciao
Peter

http://www.ullrich.at.tt

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Synth-diy [mailto:synth-diy-bounces at dropmix.xs4all.nl] Im Auftrag von Michael Zacherl
Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016 12:30
An: Sdiy
Betreff: Re: [sdiy] Vintage IC "514" ?

On 31.May 2016, at 11:53 , Ove Ridé <nitro2k01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> For whatever reason, I can't see the image.

hm, sorry, that's probably I had to compress it to death after I missed the max size yesterday. :\ anyway, I uploaded it:
http://mz.bluemole.com/d/attachments/unknown-TI_514-part.png
http://mz.bluemole.com/d/attachments/unknown-TI_514-part.asc

> Could it be an OPA541? Seems to fit the bill.

but that's a contemporary power part, AFAICT?

Thanks, Michael.

--
http://mz.bluemole.com