[sdiy] Oscilloscope on a Budget

Gordonjcp gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Tue May 31 11:05:30 CEST 2016

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 11:22:23AM +0300, Trevor Cunningham wrote:

> If being cheap in the short will just cost me money in the long run, please
> advise. I'm just looking for a scope that will be reliable with modular
> kits. The more money I have to build kits with, the happier I am.

Buy a dual-trace analogue 'scope that will go to about 20MHz from someone near enough to go round and see it working.  There's this online auction site that'll probably help there.

Digital 'scopes are either hideously expensive or terribly limited.

My 20MHz Iwatsu dual-trace is just about never switched off...

--
Gordonjcp MM0YEQ