[sdiy] SMD rework equipment

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Fri May 20 01:51:47 CEST 2016

+1 on the scope, -1 on the USB camera.  And I have exactly the same
situation regarding taking *my* scope to work and back. They actually
have one at work but it has no light.  I use 10x most of the time on the
microscope and rarely x30.  My scope was not much over $100 USD and I've
no complaints.

www.amscope.com

GB