[sdiy] WTB: FM Synthesis Theory & Applications book

Jay Schwichtenberg jays at aracnet.com
Thu May 19 17:33:06 CEST 2016

Does a PDF copy work:

http://www.burnkit2600.com/manuals/fm_theory_and_applications.pdf

From: Synth-diy [mailto:synth-diy-bounces at dropmix.xs4all.nl] On Behalf Of Loscha
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 8:09 AM
To: synth diy
Subject: [sdiy] WTB: FM Synthesis Theory & Applications book

My partner really wants to buy me a copy of the FM Theory & Applications books (she's fantastic!)

Abebooks, Amazon, Bookfinder, etc, give me prices of over $100au.

I work in the 2nd hand book trade, so I know pretty much every online venue to look for one. Is there anyone in the group that could sell me a copy at a bit more of a reasonable price?

Would need to include postage to Australia in the deal.

Thanks!

(I know there's a PDF of the book floating around - I was the one who scanned it all those years ago, but, it's really quite a poor job, and I will be doing a proper job of i after I get a copy, and fix those 2 transposed Bessel tables in the back)

Full title is as below, but, if you've got a copy, you'll know what it is:

FM theory & applications by musicians for musicians

John M. Chowning | 1986 | David Bristow 1950-; Yamaha Music Foundation.