[sdiy] 1N4148 as replacements for Germaniumdiodes.

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Thu May 19 14:09:23 CEST 2016

Hello,

a buddy of mine has a TR-606, which appearently has some shortcut diodes
in the matrices arount the step programming and instrument selector.
Originally Roland uses germanium diodes 1S188FM. 1N270 or NTE110A are
recommended as replacement. If I look at the corresponding datasheets, I
don't see anything that would speak agains 1N4148.

Do you think one could use simply 1N4148 as replacement? Or am I blind
and overlook something completely important?

Florian