[sdiy] FYI:Japan Post raises international postal fee

pata at ieee.org pata at ieee.org
Sat May 14 05:41:13 CEST 2016

Hi Edward and the List!

The Japan Post website in Japanese;
http://www.post.japanpost.jp/notification/pressrelease/2016/00_honsha/0129_03.html
I can't find similar information on JP's English website.

A summary as follows;
EMS's  weight class 300g is deleted and other classes' charge are all
raise +300-500 each.
e.g. least charge (class 500g) is 2000JPY for Americas & Oceania,
2200JPY for Europe, 1400PY for Far East Asia.

Thanks

Taku

On 2016/05/13 23:02, Edward Schultheis wrote:
> Can you send me a link about this? I cannot find info about it
> Can be in japanese too.
>
> Edward Schultheis
>
> Sent from me!
>
>> On May 13, 2016, at 3:38 AM, "pata at ieee.org" <pata at ieee.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Lists!
>>
>> The Japan Post announces to raise international postal fee about 40% on 1st of June.
>> So if you want to buy from supplier in Japan (include me) are strongly advised that place your order in a hurry.
>>
>> Taking

===
Takuya "Taku" Katayama
Muse Music Synthesizer Laboratory, Japan
http://www.mmslab.jp/