[sdiy] [OT] Fender Rhodes Pickup Wiring

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Sat May 14 03:51:56 CEST 2016

As far as noisy Rhodes go, they are sensitive to impedances of inputs.
Too many preamps and DI boxes do not have high enough impedance.  I
got the best tone using a Countryman Type 10 DI box which has an input
impedance of 10M, and the noise dropped way down.

Definitely use the later wiring for pickups.

MC