[sdiy] Cambridge Synth-DIY weekend - August 6th 2016

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Wed May 11 22:48:17 CEST 2016

Hamburg... ;-)  Maps says 5.5 to 7.5 hours... I shortly considered
finding a bearably costly plane flight to... frankfurt I guess? that'd
be just over an hour, but from there it would still be two hours if I
rented a car I guess. I don't have experience with any of that, so I'm
not too inclined to do that, sparsely informed, just the day after
tomorrow...

Steve