[sdiy] Waveform mixing - normalization?

Thomas Wilk thomasedwardwilk at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:43:44 CEST 2016

One thought for a normalization module could consist of:

-- an AC coupling input in which any wave entered has its DC bias removed
so it is oscillating about zero
-- this would be followed by a gain stage with your choice of how to
increase/attenuate gain, and you could manually listen for proper volume;
this stage could have an indicator from a comparator that lights an LED
when the wave reaches an arbitrary voltage, say 5V
-- a buffered mixer section would then mix together all signals patched
into this module and output them

Best,
Thomas