[sdiy] Vibrato range

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon May 9 09:23:25 CEST 2016

That was one of the reasons to record it. I was sick and tired of
hearing "MIDI is useless because stepping" while all that impression
comes from crappy slow-scanning 7-bit pitchbender wheels commonly found
on most MIDI synths and controllers.
My math gave 134.4, but that's more or less the same, much densier than
any human can gear.
Of course to have tuning sweeps that fast and with no noticeable steps,
I had to utilize full MIDI badwidth, so not much left for anything else.

And that was 16-bit MIDI2CV

Roman