[sdiy] Electronics simulation with real-time audio processing

Chris Juried cjuried at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 21:49:45 CEST 2016

Hi Steve,
I spent a few minutes on the "Labview Speaker Instrument" available in MultiSim. The great thing is that I am able to record and then playback the AF of my circuit, albeit, not real-time audio. The problem I am running into, now, is that I am only able to playback a short bleep of the recorded audio. The VI gives me the ability to change record time from 1 second up to many seconds, however seems to only want to playback a bleep. I think I am running into a potential hardware issue or potentially a bug in MultiSim, itself. Has anyone run into this issue? Thanks in advance. Sincerely,
  Chris Juried
Audio Engineering Society (AES) Member
InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist
http://www.JuriedEngineering.com (Juried Engineering, LLC.)
http://www.TubeEquipment.com (Tube Equipment Corporation)
http://www.HistoryOfRecording.com (History of Recording)

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me at (754) 300-9972 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.