[sdiy] Electronics simulation with real-time audio processing

Chris Juried cjuried at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 20:33:09 CEST 2016

Hi Group,
I've been on the lookout for a circuit simulator with the ability to output, audibly, the visual representation of a simulation. I came across LiveSpice today, LiveSPICE , and am wondering if anyone on the list has put it through its paces?  I currently use MultiSim 14 and have heard rumors that I might be able to achieve my goal with integration to Labview, which I also have available. Thanks!

|   |
LiveSPICE
   |  |

 Sincerely,
  Chris Juried
Audio Engineering Society (AES) Member
InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist
http://www.JuriedEngineering.com (Juried Engineering, LLC.)
http://www.TubeEquipment.com (Tube Equipment Corporation)
http://www.HistoryOfRecording.com (History of Recording)

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me at (754) 300-9972 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.