[sdiy] Odp: Re: Paia "pin connectors"

modular@o2.pl modular at o2.pl
Sat May 7 08:03:10 CEST 2016

over here they are sold as 2mm bananas. It's 2mm/0.08'' pin diameter, right?  For example Hirschmann MST3RT plug and MBI1RT socket   Roman

                  Dnia 6 maja 2016 17:51 Dmitri SFC <dankedout415 at gmail.com> napisał(a):

                   no its not a 2mm banana its a pin jack. or "tip " jack.  www.goldmine-elec-products.com www.goldmine-elec-products.com    On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 1:51 AM, Roman Sowa  <   modular at go2.pl >  wrote:  Isn't that regular 2mm banana? Lots of it everywhere.

Roman