[sdiy] Odp: Re: Vibrato range

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Sat May 7 19:12:38 CEST 2016

I hear you. Its a good idea, I'm just reacting to it doubling the cost
of the board. The clock gennie chips are $2 each and I need 2, so $4.
The cheapest DDS is $7. I am hoping the clock gennie design works
because it allows me to do fun stuff like multiply the outputs to
compensate for downstream dividers, and create other ratios like Hammond
or just intonation. I'm still playing with stuff so we'll see. I don't
know if the clock gennie chips will tolerate bending at all. I guess
we'll see.

--tr

--
--Tim Ressel