[sdiy] Vibrato range

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri May 6 10:02:27 CEST 2016

How about PitchBend? Musicaly usefull vibrato may not have much detune
range, probably less than +/-50 cents, but the same TOG will also have
to take care of Pitch Bend, right? Default range is +/-2 semitones, but
+/-1 octave is not uncommon.
BTW, MIDI pitchbend range can be set by RPN message to a level beyond
sanity.

Roman