[sdiy] MPLAB PM3

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Thu May 5 22:48:24 CEST 2016

I second what other people have said. Personally, I use a PICKit3 programmer (previously I used an ICD2) and program chips either in a ZIF programming socket I wired up for the job, or on a breadboard, or if I've done a prototype on stripboard, I include a 6-pin (5 pins used) programming header. Cheap and simple.

Tom