[sdiy] What is DIY? (was Re: Digital delay memory)

Jay Schwichtenberg jays at aracnet.com
Thu May 5 19:22:20 CEST 2016

I like this one.

Here is something that I do. I hook the power cable up to the module and
never ever remove it from the module. Then I take the end that goes to the
power buss and use red paint on the connector to indicate which side is the
positive side. It's more of a pain to get to the buss verses the module to
hook up the power but if it saves a module it's well worth it.

BTW: I consider DIY going from building a kit to making your own modules.

Jay