[sdiy] Feedback in filters [was: Re: From a commercialstandpoint...]

Simon Brouwer simon.o at brousant.nl
Thu May 5 10:50:33 CEST 2016

Hi,

In a transistor ladder filter the variation in emitter-bias voltage is small,
and a couple of 100 millivolts of emitter-collector voltage would be sufficient
to keep the transistors out of the saturation area. So biasing the transistor
pairs, say, 0.5V apart should do the trick already.

Best regards
Simon