[sdiy] From a commercial standpoint -- has Eurorack "won"?

Liam D helloliamdaly at gmail.com
Wed May 4 04:11:17 CEST 2016

On the other hand the inscrutable graphics may have helped set them apart in a saturated market driven by image-driven consumers. Modular users probably get off on the fact that their rig looks very hard to use and understand. Indecipherable panel graphics play into that image...intentionally, I'm guessing. That said, I like makenoise's designs. I find their playful/punk look to be refreshing amongst the typical austere panel design of most studio gear.