[sdiy] From a commercial standpoint -- has Eurorack "won"?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun May 1 11:08:48 CEST 2016

The question the arise, if we would not settle with Eurorack, what would
be the choise which would be better and still common?

BTW, I liked how the Oberheim SEM used +/-18 V and then regulated it
down individually to +/- 15V. Also like how -15V is mirror-regulated
from +15V, which has its merits.

Cheers,
Magnus