[sdiy] From a commercial standpoint -- has Eurorack "won"?

Rob Spencer rob at gmsn.co.uk
Sun May 1 10:23:28 CEST 2016

For a “noob” getting into manufacturing, I would be stupid NOT to offer Eurorack format. As an electronics engineer there’s a lot I don’t like about it, but I guess it is what it is.

It’s also interesting that LZX are offering their new video synth modules in the same format.

Rob Spencer

gmsn.co.uk
07590 267835