[sdiy] Wiard/Blacet Miniwave issue - Help please

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Thu Mar 31 07:29:14 CEST 2016

Just a friendly reminder: Any time you have even the slightest suspicion that there might be a power issue with your electronics, always put on eye protection before powering up the device. You don't want capacitors exploding and damaging your eye!

Ok, now, back to your regularly scheduled circuit diagnostics...

Brian