[sdiy] DCO with OTA fiddlings (semi-beginner question)

Needham, Alan Alan.Needham at centrica.com
Wed Mar 23 20:00:10 CET 2016

The problem is that the integrator is 'drifting', in an ideal world there would be no drift but...
The audible click will be of a magnitude equal to the drift from a single cycle and therefore should be near-zero anyway.
Steve's original post stated:-
" I then proceeded to do a triangle wave with pretty much the same setup, and a minor change"
So I think it fair to assume the transistor still exists, no additional circuitry?

Will a conventional saw to tri waveshaper not also generate an audible click, and often of quite a size?