[sdiy] Programming Language of choice

Mikko Helin maohelin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:17:41 CET 2016

I think Go language is the next language to learn. Don't know much
about it yet, but it has used for implementing many low level systems
like Ubuntu's container system LXD and there are some using it on
embedded devices as well, see
https://godoc.org/github.com/kidoman/embd

It would work well in RPi2/3, requires some 256 Mb to compile from
sources (guess there are binary packages available somewhere alreay).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_(programming_language)
https://golang.org/doc/install
https://golang.org/doc/effective_go.html