[sdiy] Silver series TL074/84 op amps

Quincas Moreira quincas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 21:25:50 CET 2016

All the TL072's in this 80's peavey reverb unit I was given were
painted silver.  Totally legit parts, original from factory.  They
were socketed too, so I've used them in many builds with no problems.
(The chassis became a 4U banana semimodular I built by the way :) )

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 2:17 PM, AlanP <alan.p at orcon.net.nz> wrote:
> On 20/03/2016 8:48 a.m., Nils Pipenbrinck wrote:
>>
>> Anyway, in the thread I've seen CA3046 chips. Are these rare these days?
>> I still have a tube or two laying around.
>

> You can get them new in SMD format (LM3046), but not through-hole (CA3046).
>
>> Nils
>

> --
> Alan Podjursky
> "When in doubt, use brute force." -- Ken Thompson

Quincas Moreira
Test Pilot at VBrazil Modular