[sdiy] Delayed LFO fade-in time

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 15:32:08 CET 2016

Just checked my Novarion A-station rack, and it's "LFO delay" control
actually just controls the rate of a linear fade in of the LFO modulation.
There's no actual *delay* at all.  The modulation depth just ramps up
linearly right from the onset of the note.  I'll check my other synths
later.

-Richie,