[sdiy] Prophet 5 weirdness.

Jim Blair ceratos at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 15 17:32:26 CET 2016

Yeah, remember that this P5 is a "brain". So a bunch of work was done on it, who knows what went down, and how long ago.

But something's up in there. Now that I have a pretty good grasp of the symptoms, I'm going to talk to a local tech today. I'll report back with the results.

Jim

Could it not also be swapped primary lines in the P5? Has the
transformer been swapped out?