[sdiy] Raspberry Pi 2 B Synthesizer Project Progress

Kylee Kennedy kmkennedy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 01:38:25 CET 2016

Very cool, I was playing with PureData on the Pi 2 and Pi zero this past
week. Pi 2 has a bunch of power for good audio patches while I found the
zero better for clocks and logic patches. I just ordered the Pi 3 for
further testing. Is the Pi 2's audio output from a PWM source or was that
just the earlier Pi 1's?

I would really love to learn how to use the GPIO pins for CV control and
knobs, currently I'm using a Teensy for that function in MIDI mode. Anyone
into PureData should check out MonologX's EcoSystem and Xodular. They are
modular blocks he's design very similar to Max/MSP Beap blocks...also they
are free to download.

Kylee