[sdiy] panning vca

Joe joe.frey at radioles.com
Tue Mar 8 20:02:10 CET 2016

All, Is this good advice to kill the radio I here from my circuit?

Place 22pF capacitors across the two 100k feedback resistors on the
output amplifiers. This will curtain the excessive bandwidth and may
make the circuit less susceptible to acting as a radio receiver.

http://www.sdiy.org/richardc64/mmvca/index.html

Thanks. JoeF.