[sdiy] Multiple consecutive freq response curbes on a spectrum analyzer graph ??

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Tue Mar 8 17:31:37 CET 2016

Hi Jean-Pierre!

Maybe RMAA could do the job - see the plots in the middle of the page:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/609480/ok-so-what-can-i-reliably-measure-from-a-pc-soundcard
So it can display at least 4 frequency responses - but maybe just for comparison (so comparing with stored reference traces).

But as the non pro version is free you could check it out.

RMAA can be loaded from here:
http://audio.rightmark.org/products/rmaa.shtml

Another chance could be this: (Shareware, about 40$)
http://www.virtins.com/multi-instrument-spectrum-analyzer.shtml

Ciao
Peter

http://www.ullrich.at.tt