[sdiy] Variable power supply

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 12:05:17 CET 2016

Hmm, I would disagree - get something stable or you'll be chasing your
tail (and wondering if your tail or body is giving you problems - ie.
provide yourself with decent power so you then don't have to worry about
whether it is causing issues.)
Rigol - I'm not sure now why I went for tenma rather than rigol.. they
seem great for the price vs quality