[sdiy] Variable power supply

Joel B onephatcat at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 5 22:01:18 CET 2016

Really, I'm just getting started building musical experiments and I don't know what I need exactly. At present I need +12 volt, there seem to be a lot of +5 circuits though out there so +5, +12, +15. Just saw people in YouTube vids dialing up what they need and assumed I need a box like that...

Joel

Sent from my iPhone