[sdiy] Variable power supply

Jay Schwichtenberg jays at aracnet.com
Sat Mar 5 20:54:19 CET 2016

For a bench supply I wouldn't use what is in the synth, I'd use a separate
supply.

If something goes wrong when prototyping or bringing up a new board it could
toast the supply or modules.

Can someone out there recommend a good +/-15V switching supply (1 amp or
more) for a synth/audio?

Thanks
Jay S.