[sdiy] Midi Polyphony question

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Thu Mar 3 19:57:47 CET 2016

Interesting stuff. Thanks!

Since this is a midi-cv convertor, it sounds like I need to overwrite
the oldest note with the new note. This is a simple matter of
maintaining an age counter for each note. And I don't have to worry
about note on/off status because this is replacing the oldest note
regardless. I'm thinking I need to pulse the gate output when the note
gets updated.

--tr