[sdiy] basics recommendation PCB pumpkin carver

charlie wallace charlie at finitemonkeys.com
Thu Mar 3 18:39:24 CET 2016

pcb mills have come down considerably in price. check out the
othermill, its no lpkf or accuratecnc(which i have as does nasa and it
is great) but technology has moved on,. a lot of people are still
living in the 90s/00s when it comes to talking about manufacturing.

even if you wanted a higher end mill, you can grab them off ebay for
3-6KUSD and they don't just cut PCB's