[sdiy] Audio circuits and basic electronics knowledge recommendation.

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Thu Mar 3 12:24:24 CET 2016

Hi!

I completely agree with Roman email.

One addition: If you are on the cost sensitive side then ordering PCBs from China may be an option:

10x10cm double sided, with solder resist coating and double sided silk screen printing costs 9,90$ for 10 pieces, electrically tested.

And the last 10 PCBs orders with quite wide pcb traces made no problems during testing and so I got 21 boards instead of 10 boards for 9.90$ plus postage.

So in summary I paid 28.50€ (Euro, about 30$) for 21 PCBs.

But you have to wait about 16 days (which is not that much compared to 6 to 8 weeks for normal component ordering from China via Ebay).

Have a look at Iteadstudio or Smart-Prototyping if interested:
https://www.itead.cc/open-pcb/pcb-prototyping.html or http://smart-prototyping.com/PCB-Prototyping.html

You can also order assembling, which I will try for my datadials in the next months...

Ciao
Peter