[sdiy] Audio circuits and basic electronics knowledge recommendation.

Chris Juried cjuried at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 11:44:46 CET 2016

Thank you, Brian. I did see a few of there entry level models, 2 or so years ago. They also mentioned they have pre-owned machines available at a significant discount. Never-the-less, they we in the $20k-$30k range at that point and do not see them coming down in price, yet. They are truly accurate and relatively fast.  Sincerely,
  Chris Juried
Audio Engineering Society (AES) Member
InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist
http://www.JuriedEngineering.com (Juried Engineering, LLC.)

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me at (754) 300-9972 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.