[sdiy] Audio circuits and basic electronics knowledge recommendation.

Florent florent at visceral-noise.org
Thu Mar 3 09:53:03 CET 2016

I'd advice to explore those websites. They are golden mines for audio circuits:
- http://www.musicfromouterspace.com (author of "make: analog synthesizers")
- http://yusynth.net/index_en.php   (Yves Usson,  Co-developer Of the Arturia MiniBrute)
- http://electronotes.netfirms.com/  (The origin of all ! ;-J) The only issue is that it's not open source, you have to buy it to get your papers...

Florent