[sdiy] Nord Modular DIY

Jacob Watters jacobwatters at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:57:46 CET 2016

I have used wren a lot and I really like it. The developer is a great guy
and is open to suggestions and feedback. The Noodle tracks here were done
completely in Wren - one track recording with no user interaction:

https://soundcloud.com/jacobwatters/sets/unsound

There are also the Roland AIRA effector modules. They are limited to 6
additional modules that you can use, but there are 31 modules to choose
from. They can also interface with external eurorack modular gear. The UI
is really good and runs on PC, Mac, Android and iPad.

http://www.roland.com/aira/categories/effector.html

Jacob Watters
Disclaimer - I work for Roland, but these modules are really cool :)